What's New Version ∞2016.2.24:
- Added the ability to print individual 1095 from the employee's screen for 2016 and forward. This is accessed from the action menu in the employee visifile under “Reprint Wage Summary Forms.”
- Added a new Job Board config type that can be used to hide the order type data on the Job Board.
- Added the ability to have a custom error message for duplicate email address validation when new users are registering in HrCenter.
- Added a new config regarding mag media files for Ohio. This will allow companies option to file taxes based on worksite taxes only or residency taxes only for the locals of RITA and CCA.
- Optimized the fx_report_CustomerMessages procedure to avoid timeout errors on the Customer Messages report.
- Modified the employee change log to correctly reflect new values vs. old values.
- When printing a wage summary form from the actions menu for a 1099 employee, there would be an error if the employee's contractor ID started with a 0. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an bug that caused rate sheets to prematurely pop up while editing information on an assignment.
- Fixed an bug regarding reversing or voiding a check that would cause an error stating "A check in the payroll run will create a negative balance on amount tax or amount taxable." to always display.
- Updated local tax rate for Dayton, OH from 2.25% to 2.5%.
- Fixed a bug that caused images on custom forms to be truncated when scrolling across on small resolutions.
- Fixed a bug that caused parts of the default availability page became unresponsive if view on certain resolutions.
- Fixed a bug regarding the default prescreening page. If a user attempted to “Save and Continue” without answering all required questions, the 18 would disappear from “Are you over 18 years of age?”
- Enhanced error logging when applying for jobs from the Job Board.
- Fixed a bug on the default residence page that caused custom instructions to not immediately display on initial creation of the page.
- Previously, if the “Associate Orders By Department” config was turned on but the user was not a contact on the order, the quick filter would show active orders under the Unfilled, Pending or Filled quick filters. However, when users navigated to those tabs nothing would show. Now, if the config is turned on, the order will always show, even if the user is not a contact on the order.
- When the config “LogOrderCandidateMsg” is on, a message is logged when a candidates status is updated. This message logs the new status, the customer name and any comments. Added an additional config called “AddUserNameToCandidateMSG.” When this is turned on, the WebCenter username of the user that made the change will also be logged in the message.
- Fixed a bug that was causing customer candidate review comment field to be hidden for certain candidate status’.