- In All Options > Administration > Adjustment, the ability to set adjustments to calculate off of check date instead of weekend date has been added. This is to accommodate adjustments that have yearly maximums that need to be respected requiring them to calculate off of check date instead of weekend date. This option is only available when an adjustment is not txnrelative (it is setup on the employee record) and not an ACA employee adjustment.
- Added a column to display service rep on Order Candidates data grid. This will be modified to display the service rep that added a candidate to an order in the near future.
- Modified the YE_Print_W2C_2016 procedure to split the employee name onto two separate lines when printing a 2016 W2C.
- Change Sorting on Timecard Images Printed with invoices to by Employee vs Doc Id. Now, timecard images linked to employees will be attached in alphabetical order. Any group timecards will be attached first followed by the alphabetized individual employee timecards.
- Altered procedure YE_Print_W2_7BW24UP to correct temp table constraint names because they were resulting in duplication on existing constraints. This will prevent issues in some databases from being unable to reprint wage summary (W2) forms.
- Updated the ZipWhip_ProcessTextMessageQueue procedure that’s responsible for processing text messages for the Zip Whip integration. This was updated to more appropriately log messages on employee & contact records.
- Added property types decimal and money to All Options > Admin > Custom Data.
- Standardized all the CSS code in HrCenter. Also added an Edit CSS button for users who are familiar with CSS. This button allows these users the ability to upload a CSS document to HrCenter to update their tenant’s styling.
- The Pre-Screen informational page will now display the required notation properly on questions that are marked as required to answer.
- Updated margins for iPad users so that the margins look better and they can more easily see the navigation buttons.
- Found and corrected an issue where a preview user would not get created properly. This preview user is used for previewing workflows in HrCenter Admin.
- Corrected the “SSN and LastName Combo Validation on Registration” option. Previously, if this option was turned on, a new employee record would get created even though the record failed initial validation.
- Users will no longer be able to skip filling out the MJA WOTC form when it is marked as required. This was done by clicking on the “previous” button instead of “Save and Continue”.
- Modified wc_Vendor_GetOrdersPaged to more accurately count assignments. Originally, on the WebCenter Orders page in the Vendor view, the Assigned column counted assignments that were deleted (deleted because they were created by mistake). Now, the Assigned count does not include deleted assignments.
- Modify sPayrollSetupTaxJurisdictions to Respect Louisville Metro Tax Laws. Now, an employee working in Jeffersontown, Kentucky (part of the Louisville Metro area) will have both Jeffersontown AND Louisville taxes withheld.
- Updated the New Jersey, Newark tax percentage to 1% and flip it to ER paid tax.
- Added an EINC parameter to the IL SUTA Reporting Export. The EINC parameter is not required.
- Added an HrCenter integration to employee records under a new Onboarding sub-navigation tab. This page has a data grid containing the employees workflows; clicking on a workflow will open the workflow details page. Service reps can assign, reject, unlock, advance, sign, and track workflows on these pages. A new Onboarding charm has been added in the top right area of the employee record. Workflows can now be assigned to multiple employees in the employee search and advanced employee search area as well as in the new “Onboarding Search” report. To control access to the new onboarding feature 3 new permissions have been added; these permissions can be administered in Enterprise via the Security form in All Options > Administration > Security. The permission names are:
- Added new Beyond URL reports.
- E-Verify Case Search report
- Onboarding Search report
- Quick view is now rendered in AppContainer; this means the quick view stays open when navigating to between pages. If the quick view is closed and the back button is clicked, the quick view stays closed. Also, the quick view will now animate when it is opened and closed.
- Beyond’s theming will now properly use the default theme when a theme is set for a tenant but not the current tenant.
- Removed the sub-navigation item for integrations, E-Verify can still be accessed via the E-Verify Charm in the top right area of the employee record.
- Fixed issue that could result in messages expanding after performing new searches. Now, expanded messages from one search no longer persist between searches.
- Refactored page journal items to use memorized functions when getting relevant route properties since they should never change for a given page journal item. This will prevent the app from slowing down when you have many items in your page journal (navigation history on the left side).
- Fixed a naming issue that caused selected values in several search date table fields to not be recognized.
- Assignment status will now display the proper value on the assignment visifile.
- Previously, when you run a search , then change something in another tab that would change the search results, and click "Search" again, the results were the same more often than not. This was due to some web browsers caching the initial results. We turned off caching on these searches so that the results returned were always up to date.
- Sorting by ID now works appropriately when doing a search.
- Added SQL to enable the ability to sort by CustomerId when searching for Customers in Beyond. This will be added to Beyond in the future.
- Updated login server URLs to use ontempworks.com instead of tempworks.io.
- Updated camel case text (viewAnOrderToEnable) in quick-add menu. The text now reads “View a job order to enable.”
- Added Custom Data Objects for the API. These will eventually be used when adding custom data records in Beyond.
TW API V3
- Updated the address validation when enrolling an employee with and ADP paycard. If the address does not pass the additional validation, the API will give a validation error instead of making the API call.
- Added PayCode to the results of Employee Check Transactions call. (employees/<employeeId>/paychecks/<paycheckId>)
- Fixed validation errors when creating entities. Now, attempting to create employees, customers, job orders and assignments at system level causes 403 Forbidden errors instead of 400 Bad Request errors.
- Put in a change to clean up errors logged from the ZipWhip service. When a message fails, zipwhip attempts to resend the a failed message, it tries over and over again until it succeeds. These errors would log each time, creating an influx of error logs. This no longer occurs.