Welcome to June! The month where mother nature flips the switch on Minnesota and makes the weather consistently very hot, and very humid.
This release focuses on a few specific fixes related to E-Verify and First Advantage, while also laying the groundwork for new features coming in future releases.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Fixed an issue where E-Verify cases were unable to be submitted for Lawful Permanent Residents.
- In the event an error would be received from E-Verify when searching for employees within Beyond, the E-Verify charm will have a red exclamation letting you know that there was an error with E-verify. Clicking on the icon will allow you to retry the request or view further details of the error received.
- Fixed an issue where Bill Rates on a timecard were unable to be edited once the timecard had been pulled through a Proofing and Payroll run.
- Fixed an issue with First Advantage background checks and statuses not reflecting properly within Enterprise from First Advantage.
- Fixed an issue where the How Heard Of options were not updating after refreshing cached data within HRCenter Admin.
Updated the tax rate of Kane Area School District, PA to 0.7%.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.