This release brings the ability to unlock Web User accounts in Beyond along with plenty of fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Self-Hosted Action Required - APIv3* It is essential that the latest migration scripts are applied. Additional information regarding this change can be found within the Self-Hosted note at the bottom of this article.
Beyond - Unlock Web User Accounts
Added the ability to unlock Web User accounts within Beyond while also being able to see the status of a Web User account via the “Web User” charm or the “Web User Details” card.
*Note* To access this functionality, users will need to have the "Can unlock web user account" permission.
This permission will need to be manually added to your intended Security Group(s) as it is not enabled at default.
- Fixed an issue preventing images from displaying within reports.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from being able to create new task tags.
- Fixed an issue where copying a job order in Beyond would not copy the public job description.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to send push notifications.
- Updated the North Carolina W4 to the 2023 version.
- Updated the South Carolina W4 to the 2023 version.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from entering a character within the “Form I-94 Admission Number” field of the default I-9. Now, users will be able to enter 9 digits and one letter.
- Fixed an issue within the Spanish version of the default Federal W-4 where the “Exempt” box was not appearing as intended under Box 4c.
- Added the following new reports based on the requirements presented by the New Jersey Temporary Worker Bill of Rights:
- NJ Employee Assignment Notice
- Work Sought With No Assignment
- Work Verification Form
- Added SCUF into the Kentucky Quarterly Mag Media file.
- Completed calculation updates to the “CA Pay Transparency Labor Contractor's” report.
- Added the following columns to the “CA Pay Transparency Labor Contractor's” report:
- "Labor Contractor(s) Name*2"
- "Labor Contractor(s) FEIN*3"
- "Snapshot - Start Date"
- "Snapshot - End Date"
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to run the 1096 Summary report.
- Added the “CO Family Medical Leave” tax to the jurisdiction setup.
- Completed the following tax updates:
- For Liberty Center JEDD, eliminated tax rate of 1%.
- For Massillon JEDD, eliminated tax rate of .3%.
- For Rittman, decreased tax rate to 1%.
- For Smithville, taxes will be collected by RITA.
- For Somerset, added tax rate of 1%.
- For East Allen Township, increased resident rate to .75%.
- For Kulpmont Boro, updated the LST amount to $52.\
- For London Grove Township, increased resident rate to 1% and increased the non-resident rate to .75%.
- West Virginia:
- For Smithers, added a city service fee of $.5 per week.
To ensure no interruption to delivery of E-Mail sent from TempWorks products, the following schema change should be made prior to applying other release updates.
Email server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20230421_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository ) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20230421_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\api-email-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.