The 'Washed Status' is utilized to indicate whether an employee can be placed on assignment; this is normally dependent not only on how they were entered into the system, but how comfortable you are with placing them in a position.
To edit an employee's washed status, navigate to the employee record, and then select the 'DETAILS' tab:
Locate the 'Hiring' card & select the button:
From the 'Change Employee Hiring Information' wizard, locate the 'Washed Status' field:
Select the desired status from the drop-down and select 'SUBMIT.'
Default Washed Statuses
- Employee records created manually will have a washed status of 'Familiar.'
- Employee records created using the resume parser have a washed status of 'Unfamiliar.'
- Employee records created from HRCenter applications will have a default washed status of 'Web Applicant.'
- Employees rejected as a result of incorrect response(s) to survey questions on the online application will have a washed status of 'Rejected Applicant.'
*Note* An employee's hire status is not affected by the washed status option chosen. Your system may have different washed statuses and different defaults.
When assigning an employee to an order, assignment restrictions will display to notify you of any items that need attention on the employee record. The washed status must be set to 'Familiar' in order for the employee to be placed on an assignment.
You may receive a hard stop represented by red alert symbol with a message indicating the employee status is 'unwashed.' Verify the employee's details, update their washed status, and save the record to continue.
Searching for Employees by Washed Status
Whether you are trying to find a candidate for a job today, or looking to schedule onboarding with new applicants, you can use the Advanced Search options to limit your searches by washed status.
- Navigate to Employee Search
- Tap on the Advanced Tab
- Tap the + next to rule
- Select Washed Status from the first drop down
- Select the status you want to search by in the second drop down