This release brings fixes and improvements across TempWorks products along with some tax updates.
*Self-Hosted Action Required* It is essential that the latest migration scripts are applied. Additional information regarding this change can be found within the Self-Hosted note at the bottom of this article.
- Added the “Note” field to the employee enhanced search in Beyond.
- Fixed a visual issue with the date picker when viewing reports.
- Fixed an issue where Beyond user login session would continually expire without warning.
- Fixed a visual issue within the default NJ Employee Assignment Notice report (Beyond report viewer) where characters and bullet points were appearing as “???”.
- For Unity Township, PA Non-Resident - Updated the tax rate to 0.5%.
- Per the state of North Carolina requirements, updated all North Carolina tax calculations to round to the nearest dollar.
For all self-hosted clients, TempWorks will be performing updates for the Login Server over the next several releases. As a result, it is required that Self-Hosted clients make sure to install all hotfixes related to this release as soon as possible and not skip a release.
Login server changes for this release require a manual SQL migration script (20230908_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository ) to be applied prior to upgrading services using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20230908_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.