This release brings UI enhancements to features within Beyond, tax updates, and additional fixes to TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Indicate Service Rep Who Assigned Workflow
Added fields that allow for the indication of the service rep that assigned the HRCenter workflow:
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Onboarding.
Beyond - E-Verify UI Enhancements
Completed the following E-Verify enhancements within Beyond:
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following articles:
- Fixed an error that would occur when sorting and navigating through pages of an Advanced Search.
- Fixed an issue where inactive customer statuses were showing within the Contact Status drop down.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to create a PeopleG2 background check within the Background Check sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where the “Shift” field within the job order advanced search would not update as intended after updating the shift on the job order record.
- Fixed an issue where push notifications were not being received as intended.
- Fixed an issue where job offer notifications would be received when the notifications had been previously disabled.
- Updated the "Ohio IT 4" HRCenter page to require the "School District of Residence" and "School District Number" fields.
- Fixed the “Year to Date” calculations when using date ranges within the CO Family Paid Leave Export.
- Fixed an issue within the WYSUTA Mag Media file where wages were appearing doubled.
- Fixed an issue within the Metrics Front Office report where the “Client Hired” column would be “0”.
- Fixed an issue where the default KPI report would time out within Beyond.
- Updated Levy rates for 2023 based on the information provided by the IRS.
- Updated the Colorado Supplemental Tax Rate to 4.4%.
- For Milford Boro/Delaware Valley School District, updated the LST rate to $52.
- For Kentucky:
- Breathitt County, increased tax to 2%.
- Cadiz City, increased tax to 1.9%.
- Grand Rivers, added a tax of 1%.
- Russell County, updated tax to 1%.
- For Michigan, decreased withholding tax rate to 4.05%.
- For Russells Point, Ohio, Updated the city tax rate to 1%.
- Added the New Mexico Gross Receipts tax with separate calculations for GP and non-GP based on the requirements of the state.
- For West Sadsbury Township, Pennsylvania, decreased resident rate to .5%.
- For West Virginia, updated withholding tax rates based on the information provided by the state.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.