This article reviews some of the top reports for your staffing management team. Whether you are a branch manager or an owner, the following reports can help you manage your user and review your database content. For an overview on how to find & run reports check out Welcome to Reports.
*Note* You will need the correct Security Role in Enterprise or Security Group permissions in Beyond in order to view these reports. For more information, check out Reports & Administrators
Front Office Management Reporting
The following reports help track and manage your users that are interacting with employee, customer, order, and/or assignment records.
- If you are looking to review changes made to a certain record, utilize the Change Log Reports
- Use the Message Productivity Report to show which users have been logging what kind of messages. This is a great resource to see how many calls, emails, communications have been made by different service reps.
- Check out the full list of productivity reports here.
- If you are looking for an overview of current assignments, check out the Assignment Register Report
- Utilize the Task Register Report to help manage tasks.
Back Office Management Reporting
The following reports help track and manage payroll/billing related information. Check out Reports for Payroll & Billing for a more comprehensive list of reports for all back office users.
- The Management Report provides an overview of numbers for payroll, billing, and taxes for each branch.
- For a visual breakdown of payroll costs and expenses, check out the Expenses Report
- If you are looking for a peek into your gross profit, check out the Gross Profit Summary Report
- Need to look into the future? You can use the Hours Forecast Report to estimate upcoming hours and overtime trends
- Looking for total worker comp code costs in a payroll week? Check out the Worker Comp Summary Report