What’s New Version ∞2016.12.16:
- A new Default Federal I9 form will be released on Monday morning for HrCenter to match the revised I9 released by the USCIS.
- There are several additions in the Attendance Module area:
- Added a context menu item to extend an assignment.
- Added a context menu item to mass update assignments.
- Added a context menu item to find candidates for the order.
- Added the ability to single click a day’s checkbox to update whether the employee is assigned or not for that day.
- Added an unassigned row within each order that highlights the days that an assignment is still required. Clicking this unassigned link will open the assignment quick add.
- Updated the headers for the ‘Day’ columns to contain the date along with the day of the week. Also, these headers will order based on the customers WeekEndDay.
- The Invoice Details layout has been changed to accommodate quicker loading of very large invoices. Load time for all invoices has been reduced.
- The error generated when attempting to create a PseudoAIdent if the company is associated with posted transactions will now prevent the creation of the PseudoAident record.
- Hier override for contacts has been modified to prevent contacts being inserted in an unintended hierarchy.
- Two procs have been modified to look for ‘Cost Centers’ instead of ‘Cost Codes’ (wc_Config_GetCostCodeList & TimeClock_GetCostCodesByCustomerId)
- Updated HRCenter procedures to populate cached lists from Enterprise.
- Service reps are no longer able to change employee entered information (Date of Birth) when reviewing HRCenter forms in Enterprise.
- In the Payroll Wizard, navigating back from the payroll print options screen no longer leaves printing locked for other users.
- 1095 Form now saves updated settings for the defaultHireStatus.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a 'NullReferenceException' error in the Attendance Module area.
- Fixed an issue in the Attendance Module search which could inappropriately filter start dates and end dates.
- Cambridge OH tax rate was updated to 2%.
- Data Integrity Check error #19 now pulls from the root instead of the view. This was changed to prevent false errors.
- Data Integrity Check error #36 has been modified to exclude voids/reversals from the section that checks for imbalance in FICA and Medicare. If the check has already been voided/reversed, the imbalance has already been offset. We only care about checks that haven't been corrected yet.