Welcome to Beyond University!
New to Beyond University? Start Here: Basics: How to Log In & Navigate in Beyond
The Beyond University Orientation Series is meant for all Beyond users to get started in our system. In these lessons, you will learn how to log in and navigate as well as other important basic functionality that all users can benefit from.
Beyond University: Creating Employee Records
Employee records help you keep track of applicants, current employees, and past employees. In this video we walk through how to manually create an employee record in Beyond.
Watch the short video before taking the quiz below
Employee records can be created by:
- Employee From Resume - create an employee based on a resume uploaded
- Manual Entry - entering employee information manually in Beyond
- HRCenter™ - utilizing our online onboarding and application tool to have employees fill out required information
- Outlook™ Add-in - entering employee information including parsing a resume straight from your Outlook email
For more information and written out instructions, check out: Beyond - How to Create an Employee Record.
Questions to Consider
Before you move on, review the following process questions with your team:
- How will most of your employees be added into the system?
- What information should you add to an employee record right away once it's been created?
- What documents will you save on the employee's record?
Test Your Knowledge with the following quick quiz
Congrats! You've finished this course!
Extra Credit (optional): Beyond: HRCenter Minor
Description: Looking to learn more about HRCenter? Check out this full course on HRCenter and the TempWorks Job Board aimed towards recruiters utilizing Beyond.
Next Course: Beyond University: Employee Statuses
Description: Employee records have multiple statuses to help you track hiring eligibility, onboarding, and more. In this video, you'll learn about different statuses and how to change them including how to deactivate and reactivate records.