They say April showers bring May flowers. Was anything said about April snow showers? Minnesota sure likes to keep you on your toes.
This release brings additional customization options for HRCenter email templates and fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Custom HRCenter Email Templates
We have added the ability to use data fields within custom HRCenter email templates. This allows for additional information to be included within emails that are sent depending on steps within the HRCenter workflow.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled How to Set up HRCenter Email Templates.
Quarter End Calendar
We have added a Quarter End calendar to assist in scheduling and support efforts.
*Note* To access the calendar, please see the article titled Quarterly Reporting.
- Fixed an issue where Contact records would not deactivate after logging a “Deactivate” message on the record.
- Fixed an issue where the E-Verify case information page was displaying the incorrect first day of employment.
- Fixed an E-Verify permissions error when navigating to an employee record.
- Optimized performance when switching hierarchy.
- Fixed an issue where Employee Verification documents were not required when completing the Mobile Friendly I9.
- Fixed an issue where values would not clear when changing document types when completing the Mobile Friendly I9.
Year End Updates:
- Added instructions to the Federal W4 form.
- Updated year end file generation to handle new requirements of Pennsylvania local taxes.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.