Hello there and welcome to an off-cycle release week! We've got some good fixes going into the release along with continuing to lay the groundwork for upcoming features. Now, on to the updates.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Zipwhip messages are now logging in Beyond without increased delay.
- Fixed an error that would occur when Zipwhip credentials are removed within System Settings.
- Further optimizations have been made to the Melissa Address Standardization integration.
- Fixed a display issue with the Job Orders - Buzz Job Orders insight widget.
- Fixed descriptions within the Financials - Payroll Costs Breakdown insight widget.
- Fixed an error that would be received when conducting a message search while using punctuation.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to send Zipwhip messages.
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Additional updates for future work behind the scenes.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.