- Added a payments form located in All Options > Worker Comp > Invoices. This can be used to more efficiently track payments associated with worker compensation claims. This includes recording and categorizing incoming invoices and consolidating payment information and balances. Invoice categories will need to be added by Tempworks Support. The Worker Comp Payments form is for record purposes only, no invoice payment checks will be generated using Enterprise. Also, these invoice payment records will have no impact on the General Ledger. Anyone who has access to the existing Worker Comp forms will have access to view and add invoices and invoice payments. Tempworks Support can setup the ability for users to edit and delete WcClaim invoices and payments.
- Added custom data options to the worker comp page. This is located in All Options > Worker Comp > Integrations > Custom Data. The custom data fields will need to be setup using the new WcClaim Origin Type in All Options > Admin > Custom Data.
- Added ability to have Clarus WOTC New Hire & Payroll export files.
- Updated timeclock punch procedure, TimeClock_GetPunchActions, to help prevent truncation and authentication failed errors. Worksite names that are longer than 25 characters can now be used.
- Updated the Automatic Overtime Calculation procedure to be compatible with 26 pay periods. Previously, if the config “EnableAutoOTPlan” was turned on and timecards were processed at 26 week pay periods, no overtime calculation would occur.
- Corrected a typo in the category description for Cafeteria 125 plans which previously read, "Caferia 125 plan"
- When processing payroll is locked due to another payroll run being processed, the next button will now be grayed out.
- Previously, if any answers on the Essential Staffcare were left blank, Enterprise wouldn't have a message logged. Altered the fx_HRC_Employee_Postfill_EssentialStaffcare procedure so that messages will be logged if any answers are left blank.
- When processing monthly invoicing for transactions processed in the current weekend bill, the hours will now display properly on the view transactions screen in the invoicing wizard.
- Added an error message that will occur after attempting to upload a document that is an invalid file type.
- When applicants or employees are starting a new step in an HrCenter workflow the button text has been updated to “Get Started.”
- Fixed hide Radio button dependencies. Previously, making a mark as hidden dependency on a radio button that was in a group wouldn't affect the other button in the same group. Now this will.
- Updated the workflow layout to prevent the “Exit” button from overflowing into the page content when adjusting window size.
- Added overflow styling to accordion pages to prevent words overlapping.
- Added a new config option for controlling the behavior of Ohio city taxes associated with worksites and residences. This new options will exclude all resident city taxes for OH, regardless of the worksite city tax