This release contains fixes for E-Verify in Beyond, Adjustments in Enterprise, various Year End reports, and additional fixes for TempWorks products.
We've got a lot happening behind the scenes for some upcoming features that we can't wait for you to see. Stay tuned and have a great weekend!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Fixed an “Object Reference” error that would prevent the completion of E-Verify cases that are processed in Beyond.
- Fixed an issue where the W2 Box and Label were unable to be properly edited when setting up Adjustments within Enterprise.
- Modified the default pay stub within Enterprise to reflect the correct Medicare Year to Date taxable amount as is shown within the default pay stub within WebCenter.
Year End Updates:
- Added the Connecticut Paid Family Medical Leave (CTPFML) tax to Box 14 of the Employee’s W2. Also added benefit amounts to Box 12 C of the Employee’s W2.
- Fixed an error that would appear within the Data Integrity Check report when an employee has an SSN that starts with “666“ or ends with “000“ when having a Country Code within Canada.
- Fixed an issue where the 1095 Data Integrity Check and 1095 Verification reports were missing from the 1094-C/1095-C Survey screen.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.