Stay safe and have a happy holiday!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
We now support Maximus as one of our work opportunity tax credit (WOTC) integration partners. To learn more about this integration check out Maximus WOTC Integration. Reach out to your TempWorks Account Manager if you are ready to get started with Maximus
- Fixed an issue where Beyond saved searches were not displaying for some users
- Fixed an error that would occur when trying to test Asurint Credentials
- Updated system to support more error options for Melissa Address Standardization
- When using the WebCenter config "Buzz Timecard Employee Legal Agreement," the employees will now have the custom text pop up and the employee will have to select accept and submit button to submit their timecard.
- Updated our system to support the new 1099-NEC for 2020
- Fixed an error that would occur when the 'Create Another Timecard' button was selected
In API (Self-Hosted Only)
- New API endpoints have been added for future features
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.