- A new default message action type of “Message” was added to the MessageActionTypeRoot table and linked to any existing message actions that had a null MessageActionTypeID. The MessageActionTypeID field in All Options > Administration > Messages is now a required field. Secrole permissions for the new default message action type of “Messages” were added to SR, PC, PA, SS, and SA secroles.
- Modified the Contact Birthday report to process birth dates that contain the year along with the month and days.
- Modified the ADP Location Feed Export to match with ADP’s file length requirements.
- Made the following modifications to W2 printing:
- Corrected a conversion error when updating Statutory Employees.
- Printing will now respect the DoNotPrintW2 column and not allow a W2 to be printed when checked.
- Added two additional WOTC eligibility statuses called “Eligible - State Certified” and “Eligible - Maximized Credit”.
- The Message report will now filter out duplicate messages.
- Found and corrected an issue where when Enterprise posts a message that a First Advantage Background Check has been completed, that message now posts without error.
- Fixed calculation of sales tax on an invoice when there were multiple adjustments of the same type on one invoice.
- Mapped Westerville, OH to the zip code 43082.
- Adjusted the Virginia W2 postfill procedure to not update Marital Status of an employee. This was done as the Virginia W4 does not determine whether the employee will be filing as single or married. This only determines if the employee will be claiming a spouse for the purposes of exemptions.
- HrCenter images in form builder will now save properly.
- Added a new configuration to show the Buzz Invite Code section within the employee’s ‘My Information’ section. This configuration can be turned on within Config > Employee when logged in as a WebCenter Administrator. This configuration will allow an employee to create their own invite code in order to access the Buzz App. When the employee creates there invite code, the employee will receive their code in a text format and in a QR Code format that can be scanned when setting up Buzz on their phones.
- Previously, when an employee clicked the details link under their current assignment, the employee would be navigated Assignment tab displaying all assignments they had been on instead of just the assignment they wanted details for. Now after clicking the details link, the employee will be navigated to the Assignments tab and it will be filtered for the particular assignment.
- Modified timeclock processes to use the raw punch time instead of trying to localize a UTC time when there is no Timezone specified on the order's worksite.
- Corrected an error that would sometimes occur when a vendor contact would review the candidates on an order.
- Users can no longer edit the default notification template for the EmployeeUpdateAddress event.
- Added a new proc that will be used in optimizing the message stream card on dashboards. A new default message action type of “Message” was added to the MessageActionTypeRoot table and linked to any existing message actions that had a null MessageActionTypeID. MessageActionType of Message was added and attached to all existing message security groups.
- Added support for BACS accounts within Employee > Pay Setup > Electronic Pay. You will now be able to choose between creating an ACH account or a BACS account after activating an employee’s electronic pay.
- Added a security permission for mass updating rates on orders and assignments called ‘mass-update-rates’. This permission will be required for any user that wants to mass update rates in Beyond. Note that this permission will not affect Enterprise and that this feature will be added to Beyond at a later date.
- Improved the process of loading more messages within the Message stream to ensure that messages always load at the users request.
- Made minor changes to validation requirements for the Assess on Cloud credentials dialog so System Level credentials no longer require an Owner. Also, Reworked verbiage on this dialog for clarification purposes.
- Corrected an error that would sometimes occur when editing the public job description within Job Order > Details > Job Board Options.
- Checks with multiple different timecard adjustments will no longer duplicate on the check register report.
- Found and corrected a rare issue that would occur when creating a new Department in Beyond.
- The customer-default-workercomp-edit permission now requires the user to be a permission admin in order to update the permission setting.
TW API V3
- Added new APIv3 support for HR Center. In order to assist with moving HR Center from APIv2 to APIv3 in the future.
- Created new endpoints for mass updating rates on an order/assignment. These will be used for mass updating rates in Beyond.
- Added additional Prospect endpoints that will be used in the future development of Prospect entity types.
- Modified external service API validation to prevent failures on property names.
- Previously WebMessage action messages were not being displayed within Buzz. Now WebMessage action messages are displayed correctly within Buzz.
- Added a new table and procedures to be used behind the scenes by the API/Beyond for the mass update rates.
- There is now an in-app toggle for using TouchId or FaceId to log in.
- Pages showing lists are now reloadable by swiping down.
- Usability improvements for users with high font size settings.
- Further small usability and accessibility improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved telemetry for troubleshooting.