- Added assessment results to the employee merge process. To merge these, select the “Update Employee Details” option when merging an employee record.
- Added a new search parameter to the employee, customer, contact, and assignment searches called “Days Since Last Message”. You can use this parameter within your searches to see which records have had a message logged within an X amount of days. This parameter can then also be used in conjunction with your other search requirements unlike the “Days Since” option.
- Rewrote the process that abandons dispatcher payroll runs to improve performance.
- Added the IRS code for insurance types to the 1094 worksheet. Now you be able to see the insurance codes for each type of Insurance that can be offered in the "What is the best type of insurance you offer to all FTEs" dropdown under Pay/Bill > Other > 1094c/1095c > Worksheet.
- Modified the order copy functionality to copy order adjustments to the new job order created.
- Optimized Time Entry to better perform and handle timecards with linked images.
- Previously, users would be unable to change the weekend date of a timecard that had daily hours added. Now users will be able to update the weekend date of non-WebCenter/TimeClock timecards even when daily hours have been applied.
- Now displaying a proper error message when a user attempts to deactivate an assigned employee.
- Previously, users would be able to select an Assessment email template when mass mailing employees and would subsequently cause an error when sent stating, “Nullable object must have a value”. Now users will be unable to select an assessment email template when mass mailing.
- Corrected an issue where users would be unable to reorder interview questions to their liking under All Options > Administration > Interview Questionnaire. Now users will be able to freely move their interview questions as long as they are in their respective group.
- Users will now be able to navigate to an order through the employee’s candidacy page without receiving an error stating “Hierarchy out of view”.
- Previously, there was a possibility that if a user abandoned an invoice when it was in the middle of posting it, the invoice run wouldn't completely abandon. Now the run will abandon in this scenario.
- Corrected a close week issue that was caused from a GotData flag being errantly set on the backend when duplicating timecards. This flag should only be set after the timecard has been proofed. This flag will no longer be set when duplicating timecards.
- When updating tasks in Task Admin, the action wasn't always updating depending on the event that the user chose. Now the action will.
- Updated Philadelphia's resident rate from 3.4567% to 3.8809%
- Added the following LST taxes for Pennsylvania:
- WEST MANHEIM TWP/SOUTH WESTERN S D LST of $52.00
- RINGGOLD TWP/PUNXSUTAWNEY AREA S D LST of $52.00
- PARADISE TWP/PEQUEA VALLEY S D LST of $52.00
- OLD LYCOMING TWP/WILLIAMSPORT AREA S D LST of $52.00
- PETERS TWP/TUSCARORA S D LST of $52.00
- JEANNETTE CITY/HEMPFIELD AREA S D LST of $52.00
- HATFIELD BORO/NORTH PENN S D LST of $52.00
- CHESTER HEIGHTS BORO/GARNET VALLEY S D LST of $52.00
- PALMER TWP/NAZARETH AREA S D LST of $52.00
- HAMLIN TWP/SMETHPORT AREA S D LST of $52.00
- HALIFAX TWP/HALIFAX AREA S D LST of $52.00
- WAVERLY TWP/ABINGTON HEIGHTS S D LST of $10.00
- PENN TWP/MANHEIM CENTRAL S D LST of $52.00
- PRESIDENT TWP/OIL CITY AREA S D LST of $10.00
- WHITE OAK BORO/NORWIN S D LST of $10.00
- WEST SADSBURY TWP/OCTORARA AREA S D LST of $52.00
- OLIVER TWP/PUNXSUTAWNEY AREA S D LST of $52.00
- UPPER BERN TWP/HAMBURG AREA S D LST of $52.00
- BLACK CREEK TWP/HAZLETON AREA S D LST of $52.00
- TELFORD BORO/SOUDERTON AREA S D LST of $52.00
- RAYNE TWP/MARION CENTER AREA S D LST of $52.00
- METAL TOWNSHIP/FANNETT-METAL S D LST of $52.00
- ELK CREEK TWP/NORTHWESTERN S D LST of $52.00
- CONNELLSVILLE TWP/CONNELLSVILLE AREA S D LST of $52.00
- MORRIS TWP/WEST GREENE S D LST of $52.00
- MORRIS TWP/JUNIATA VALLEY S D LST of $40.00
- EAST MAHONING TWP/MARION CENTER AREA S D LST of $52.00
- PUTNAM TWP/SOUTHERN TIOGA S D LST of $52.00
- SOUTH VERSAILLES TWP/NORWIN S D LST of $10.00
- SAYRE BORO/SAYRE AREA S D LST of $52.00
- HILLTOWN TWP/NORTH PENN S D LST of $52.00
- BEAVER MEADOWS BORO/HAZLETON AREA S D LST of $52.00
- BLOOMING VALLEY BORO/PENNCREST S D LST of $52.00
- LOWER ALLEN TWP/MECHANICSBURG AREA S D LST of $52.00
- STRASBURG TWP/LAMPETER-STRASBG S D LST of $52.00
- FERMANAGH TWP/JUNIATA COUNTY S D LST of $52.00
- SOUTH GREENSBURG BORO/HEMPFIELD AREA S D LST of $52.00
- JEANNETTE CITY/PENN-TRAFFORD S D LST of $52.00
- MONTGOMERY TWP/TUSCARORA S D LST of $52.00
- Made the following local tax updates:
- Added a 1% occupational license fee for Irondale, AL
- Added a 1% local tax for Chesterville, OH and Jackson, OH that will be collected by RITA
- Updated North College Hill, OH to be collected by RITA
- Updated Windham, OH to be collected by RITA
- Previously, if the admin option Branch Address was turned on, the address wouldn't be spaced out after the branch name when an applicant gets registered. Now it will be spaced.
- Improved validation for paycodes on existing professional timecard templates.
- The values in the timecard template admin config were previously not being ordered. Now they are.
- Added department name to the dropdown of the "3rd Shift back week end day" config, in order to better display which shift the rule is created for.
- Modified validation for duplicate role names.
- Previously when the max amount of characters were added to the rejection reason of a timecard, the timecard history bubble would cut-off part of the rejection reason. Now the timecard history bubble will display all information even when the rejection reason has the maximum characters.
- Sometimes when a timecard was approved or rejected, the timecard would stay under the Review sub filter. Now once the timecard is approved or rejected, the timecard will be correctly moved to their corresponding sub filter.
- Modified the Customer Order sub filters to properly display the number of records in each group.
- Previously, when an employee adds an amount for an adjustments, the adjustment amount doesn't calculate out correctly initially. Now it does.
- Cost Centers on timecards would previously not show up for customer contacts that can't edit a timecard. Now they will.
- The adjustment wizard will no longer show errors if a user doesn't select the “only apply this rule if adjustment can be deducted” check box.
- Modified the grid column widths in multiple areas to ensure the full column name can be seen.
- Revised how property permissions are verified through Beyond.
TW API V3
- Added EmployeeAvailability procedures and API endpoints that will be used in future Buzz app development. Also, added a new config (LogIsAvailableOnEmployeeAvailabilityCreate) to allow a message to be logged on an employee profile when an employee availability is created/updated through the API.
- Added deep linking within swagger documentation, this allows for each api call to have a unique URL which can then be used to directly navigate to the specified call.
- Now logging the User who made an API request.
- Fixed an AssessOnCloud deserialization error. Now, all int and boolean types returned from AssessOnCloud nullable.
- Adding schema and data to support face verification onboarding and timeclock verification.
- Added the new procedure called twapi3_Employee_FetchAvailability, which will be used for displaying the employee’s availability within the Buzz app.