- Added ZipWhip texting to Time Entry. This is accessed by using an Auth Enterprise build and right clicking on an employee. Selecting multiple employees will send individual texts to each employee.
- Added the Transmitter Control Code (TCC) option for 1099s. This can be added in all options > admin > employers > jurisdiction setup.
- Note that it's labeled as "Transmitter Control Code", so typing in "TCC" will not bring up this new option.
- Added the Irondale AL Juris group in all options > admin > employers > jurisdiction setup.
- Added a new proofing error that will check for an invalid Fed1099TC Id for vendor employees. This error will read, “Timecard's EINC has a missing or invalid Transmitter Control Code for 1099s”.
- Added the ability to have Enterprise automatically log a message to an employee visifile when an Assess on Cloud assignment is created. There are two configs that control this are:
- AssessmentSessionLogMessageOnCreate - When true, the system will log a message when an assessment session is created in the API.
- AssessmentSessionLogMessageActionId - When specified, the specified action Id will be used when logging the assessment session message. By default the system will use the default message action.
- Added the “WebUser” tab to the all options > admin > service rep area. This area will allow users to create web user accounts for Service Reps in Enterprise instead of having to create them in WebCenter.
- In time entry, transactions from an invoice correction will no longer stop the “Create Timecards From Assignments” option in pay/bill from creating a new timecard for the current WEB.
- CheckStatus is no longer hardcoded in the sPrCheck_CanUndoCorrection procedure. This means users can undo check corrections for checks that were reissued under custom check statuses.
- Optimized Employee search when searching for employees with resumes to reduce search times.
- Added the Profession field to the message that is logged on the employee’s visifile when adding/updating the Interview Action Item, which can be found within the action menu while on an employee’s record.
- When adding a new external service entry within All Options > Administration > External Services, the dropdown options for the Ownership field will be filter by only active records instead of showing all records within your hierarchy view.
- Extending an assignment will now copy over the “Referred By” field from the original assignment.
- Made the following changes/improvements to the 1094c/1095c area:
- This area no longer requires saving via the "Save" button. All changes data changes are updated as they are entered.
- If the survey is not yet complete and the user has not signed up with their email address, all of the Actions buttons are grayed out.
- A checkmark will appear to the left of the Action item (and button) once the step has completed.
- The section currently being worked on is dark gray now instead of light gray on the left hand side.
- Once all the Action section steps are complete, the Approve checkbox becomes available.
- Once the form is approved, users won’t be able to edit any survey questions or click any action step buttons.
- Users can unapprove the form by unchecking the approved check box. Once unapproved, the Action step buttons are available again. Note that if Employees are initialized again, the other steps are unmarked as complete.
- There is a new N/A check box for the Import step. If this is checked, the step is marked as complete and the import button becomes grayed out.
- Once the Action steps are complete, attempting to change any of the survey section items will force a pop up to tell you that if you change anything, the Initialize Process will need to be rerun.
- Question 6 has been removed on 1094-C/1095-C. This question now defaults to 1 of 3 options based on the answer to question 5, which has also been updated to fix a typo.
- Sometimes when updating the event type for a newly created task All Options > Administration > Task Admin, the validation for the email/task field would disappear. Now when the event type is updated the validation will appear on all fields until an option is selected.
- Sometimes when searching for interest code within All Options > Administration > Interest codes, the option to save the page would appear even when nothing was updated. Now you will only have the option to save the page when a new interest code is added or an existing interest code is updated.
- The 1094-C/1095-C Data export will no longer insert an extra space for the min essential column names.
- You will now be able to view attached email reports before sending within the email window.
- Modified the KY quarterly export, to comply with the newly added SCUF regulations.
- Updated Athens OH local tax rate to 1.85%
- Previously, fields were not being displayed properly within PDF documents after being created from an HR Center page/workflow. Now fields will display the value filled in by the applicant, when viewing PDF documents within Enterprise.
- Now after opening a saved draft for an address, the header will display what entity the user is updating. For instance, opening a draft for updating an Employee’s address will display the Employee’s name and ID in the header.
- The Accrual List report is now Beyond compatible.
- Made various tweaks and fixes to the Status Change Workflow functionality.
- Modified the twapi3_Report_FetchAvailableReports procedure so reports that do not display in the reports area (Invoice Details Report) can be viewed. This is assuming user has correct permissions of course. Previously users were unable to view the report entirely if the above was true.
- Corrected a ‘Minified react error’ that could occur when navigating to Settings > Product Instances.
- When adding new contact roles on an order, the contact dropdown will now populate with the customers contacts.
- Users will now see an error message when attempting to quick add a customer while at system level hierarchy. The error was not being passed through to the user before causing confusion.
TW API V3
- Added API endpoints for Assignment Commission Allocation to be used for future Beyond updates.
- Modified Employee availability API endpoints to allow users to update and post the employee’s availability instead of returning a 500 error message.