- Added a new configuration called “wc_NS_CreateUserInvitation_MessageActionID”. This is a custom setup used to determine which message action is logged on Employee or Contacts visifile when they are invited to WebCenter. The default message action is set to “WCInvite”.
- Added the following new Security group types to All Options > Administration > Security:
- Documents: lists all doc types at user's current Hierarchy, can set which service reps can view/add/delete documents.
- Customer Status: lists all customer status items at user's current Hierarchy, can determine which statuses can be used.
- Custom Data: lists all custom data properties at user's current Hierarchy, can deny read/write permissions for each custom data field.
- You can now order the columns within All Options > Admin > Assessment packages.
- Added Vendor name to the Staged Check report when viewing 1099 employees paychecks.
- Users will no longer receive an invalid juris error when attempting to send an email to an employee.
- Corrected an issue where changing Hierarchies would cause a ‘Specified argument was out of the range of valid values’ error.
- Previously, customers with an ID greater than 4294967296 would not be correctly linked to tasks, now these customers will correctly link to their associated tasks.
- Users will now no longer be able to setup ZipWhip accounts under All Options > Administration > External Services, unless there is an active license for ZipWhip.
- Fixed an issue where sales tax for billable adjustments would not be recalculated for an Invoice that previously did not have a sales tax applied to the assignment’s worksite, now sales tax will be added to the invoice after recalculating if the worksite has a new sales tax applied.
- Corrected an issue where the Check Register report was not properly sorting records when sorting by Bank. Now the Check Register report will properly sort checks based on the bank they were created under.
- Previously, Maine unemployment taxes would not properly display in All Options > Administration > Employers > Jurisdiction Setup because the taxes were associated with more than one jurisdiction group. Now, the unemployment taxes have been correctly placed in their own jurisdiction group called "Maine State Unemployment Tax" while the Maine income tax is located under the "Maine State Tax" jurisdiction group.
- Errors will no longer occur when sorting Hot Lists.
- An error message will now show if a user attempts to send an Assess on Cloud email without an email address setup.
- Previously, when searching for "all total applicants" within the HR Center tab for a specific Workflow, applicants that weren't assigned to that workflow have been pulling in. Now they will.
- Implemented a fix for the 00-99999 System error that was occurring for some users when processing an E-Verify case.
- User’s will no longer see the black text when Enterprise is booting up.
- Changing the statuses in E-Verify in a specific order (“A citizen of the US” to “A lawful permanent resident” or “An alien authorized to work”) were previously not displaying the appropriate document types. Now they will.
- Updated the format for the Maine Quarterly Mag media file.
- Modified the format of the South Carolina New Hires export to match with South Carolina’s new file requirements. https://newhire.sc.gov/Help/Overview
- Made the following local tax updates:
- Guthrie KY increased tax to 2% and added max tax of 2500
- Hodgenville KY increased tax to 1%
- Muldraugh KY increased tax to 1.75%
- Add 1% tax for Amelia OH to be collected by RITA
- Canton OH updated rate to 2.5%
- Hiram OH increased tax to 2.25%
- Salem OH needs to be 1.25%
- Portersville Boro LST updated to $52
- Added 1% tax for Caldwell OH
- Added 1% tax for UDF North Bend JEDD OH
- Bellevue OH increased tax rate to 2%
- Increased Brooklyn Heights OH tax rate to 2.5%
- Removed Strausstown, Berks County, Hamburg school district PSD as this is no longer a valid PSD location
- Now when deleting a security group, associated back end child items are also deleted.
- The Reset Password report now displays a valid URL.
- Modified the “Confirm Account” numbers field when updating an employee’s electronic paycards to have a maximum length of 20 characters.
- Values on the Default Skills page will no longer appear too small when zoomed in on the page.
- Improved SSN and Last Name Validation.
- Multiple prefill fields on forms built in the form builder in HrCenter Admin will now prefill on each one instead of just the first one.
- Radio buttons and checkboxes will no longer default to a giant size on form builder forms.
- The Staff Agency text box will now appear immediately on subsequent entered records.
- If a how heard of record was set up incorrectly (Require Details = True, Prompt for details = False) and an applicant chose that record on the Application Information page, they would be unable to continue the form. Now they will be able to continue.
- Corrected an intermittent error that would come up when signing documents.
- Added a new configuration to enable TLS/SSL email servers. This configuration can be setup under the Configs tab, under Notifications, labeled as “SMTP Enable SSL”.
- Modified the Professional Timecard in order to display the hourly and unit columns more clearly. We did this by adding a dollar sign ($) to the unit fields.
- Improved validation for when the pay rate is setup as “read only” for a timecard.
- Updated the wc_admin_CreateTimecardTemplate procedure so that self-hosted clients wouldn't receive errors when creating timecard templates.
- Removed “Reg” as an optional pay code for the professional timecard template type.
- Submitting and resubmitting group timecards will now no longer error out when using the professional timecard template.
- A SQL truncation error will no longer occur when entering a message more than 50 characters on candidates.
- Users will not receive a message stating ‘Warning: This form is not designed to be viewed on mobile devices. For the best experience, please use a computer with a full-sized screen to complete this form.’, when filling out a W-4 or I-9 in WebCenter.
- Corrected the color picker under the Theme tab. Now it will display more than just the color red.
- For Professional Timecards, only one unique paycode can be selected for each column. Choosing more would cause issues when entering hours.
- Customer and Vendor contacts will no longer be able to view candidate statuses outside of their hierarchy view.
- Removed the exit button within HrCenter when using HrCenter in WebCenter
- An error will no longer occur when creating another timecard after an employee submits their timecard when using the professional timecard template.
- Active assignments will now display as active by the green indicator in the top right.
- Updated the default widths on columns that were too small to fit the entire header.
- Removed the search button on the report search page. This page will now search automatically when changing the report group filter.
- Added the ability to choose amount type for both standard and maximum deductions and explicitly display both deduction values. Also added validation for deduction amount.
- Fixed an error that occurred when editing a multi value custom data field that had no datalist, now you will be able to add multiple values to custom data fields without needing a datalist setup for the field.
- Previously you would be unable to add EEO information for a new Employee even if you had the security permission allowing you to create new EEO information. Now you will be able to add an employee’s EEO information as long as the user has the necessary security permission.
- Users will no longer receive an error when quick viewing a contact.
- Corrected an error that would sometimes occur when switching from searches to individual records.
- Changed the tab order on search forms to go to “Submit” then “Reset” instead of the other way around.
- For onboarding, if a service rep unlocked a step and the applicant then resubmitted the step, the service rep would no longer be able to finish the workflow. Now the service rep is able to.
- On the adjustment details, Date Served will no longer update to the previous date when other adjustment epay info is changed.
- The close button on the quick view has been updated to now always display even when you scroll down while quick viewing a record.
- Updated the job board visipanel so that it displays the correct number for the “positions required” field. It would previously just display the total required positions, not positions currently filled.
- Added a divider tag to the Search link in the B menu. This means that search will have its own box around it just like settings does in the same menu.
- Favorite reports will now correctly display when report filters are applied when searching reports.
- Corrected auto-focus for multiple forms.
- Modified error handling logic to provide more information for troubleshooting.
- Upgraded MVC Layer to .Net Core 2.1.
- Did some behind the scenes work for future object property permission updates.
- The last login date under web user details will now be updated after an employee or contact has logged into WebCenter.
TW API V3
- A service rep token will no longer be created if Zip Whip fails during authentication. (Bad Username/Password)
- Corrected an issue that caused being unable to create and edit work history.
- Added in schema and data to enable API v3 to place punches on a time clock as well as validate that the punch has been placed within a specified allowed radius for a worksite.
- Modified Job board details to return Street1 and Street2 from the worksite.
- Added error handling when a converting a corrupt file to a PDF.
- Modified Zipwhip error handling to better display information when the username or password are incorrect.