Welcome to February!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Subscribe to the Knowledge Base
Looking for notifications when we updated articles? You can subscribe to certain sections of the KB to keep up-to-date on the information that matters to you. Check out Subscribing to the Knowledge Base for more information.
- Fixed an issue where Service Representatives section of System Settings would only show the first 1,000 reps.
- Optimized loading on the Message Stream dashboard widget.
- When adding an employee from a resume, there are new error messages and information to let you know size and file type limits.
- Optimized the AR Statement Summary report to decrease loading time in the report
- Fixed an issue where HRCenter surveys in Spanish were not displaying with proper diacritics
- Updated Nebraska's new 2020 W-4 form
- Updated descriptions on the following configurations in WebCenter:
- Timecard Bypass Unique Check: "Allow duplicate timecards to be submitted with the same weekend date, paycode, cost center, and payrate"
- Timecard Bypass Date Check: "Allow timecards to be created with a weekend date greater than 1 week from today"
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- New API endpoints have been created for future features
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.