Welcome to June! This release brings functionality to Beyond with the Gross Profit Calculator and the ability to change the parent customer record for departments, along with plenty of other fixes and improvements to TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Change Parent Customer
The ability to change the parent customer record for departments has been added to Beyond.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - How to Change a Parent Customer.
Beyond - Gross Profit Calculator
The Gross Profit Calculator has been added to Beyond along with some new functionality.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Gross Profit Calculator.
- Fixed an error that would occur when editing a message.
- Fixed Beyond standard reports to be made compatible with UTC.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from updating E-Verify passwords within Beyond.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to edit information within the “Hiring” card.
- Fixed an error that would occur when Text-Em-All would attempt verification on phone numbers with 10+ numbers.
- Fixed an issue preventing employees with a Rhode Island driver's license from completing an Asurint background check.
- For iOS devices, fixed an issue preventing push notifications from appearing.
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to edit an invoice that contains an adjustment that is listed as not billable. This is for adjustments setup for PEO billing.
- Fixed the IL Equal Pay Export to include employees that do not have a termination date.
- Updated the CA Pay Transparency report to display the code associated with the Race/Ethnicity/Sex value.
- Updated the Experian Payroll Data Export to properly define the pay period week of Sunday-Saturday.
- Created a new standard report titled “Employee PII Archive“ which provides information on employee records that have had PII deprecated as a result of the updated data retention policy.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.