- Improved performance on the Paycheck stub reprint report.
- Fixed an issue that could cause authorities to be taken out from the authorities branch rather than the employee branch.
- Addressed prenote sent/ approved dates to remove themselves upon saving an employee bank record.
- Updated some New York locals taxes to calculate more accurately.
- We are now using GZip for compressing W2 printing. (Means less data being transferred across the network)
- A new config has been added (UniversalSearchInactivePhoneNumbers) to show inactive & active records using the universal search area of Enterprise. This shows only active results by default. Contact support if you want this config enabled.
- Found that some databases had the incorrect SMS email suffix for AT&T. (“@mmode.com” instead of “@txt.att.net”)
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause some Kentucky residents & Non New York Yonkers residents to not have their taxes come out correctly. (Processing two timecards at the same time, but one has a pay amount and the other is hours)
- Replaced Atalasoft with Pdfium due to cheaper costs and it works better as a PDF viewer. Some improvements are as follows
- Main viewer toolbar now picks up the current theme colors used in Enterprise
- Page now centered in viewer and page outlines are shown against grey background
- Controls in toolbar now line up properly
- Can now use Ctrl + Mouse Wheel to zoom in/out
- Copy text feature added: Ctrl + left mouse to select text, then right-click and select Copy
- Zoom dropdown now always reflects current zoom percentage
- The employee details area will no longer discard all of your changes if one of your edits was invalid. (entered too many characters in a field for example)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong message action to be used instead of the one you selected when adding a new task. (This was released last night)
- The build version for Enterprise will now be YYYY.MM.DD.HHmm. (2016.2.26.1130)
- Build version numbers will now display the correct version number instead of whenever you happened to download Enterprise.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a crash with the XML result returned from DailyMaint14.
- Previously when generating resumes to email to a contact on an order, the green progress bar wouldn’t fill completely unless you selected all candidates. For example, if you selected half of the employees in the candidate list and performed the above, the green bar will only fill half way. If you selected a quarter, it will only fill up a quarter and so on and so forth.
- The following FUTA rates have been updated:
- California increased from 1.5% in 2015 to an estimated 2.2% in 2016.
- Connecticut decreased from 2.1% in 2015 to an estimated 1.9% in 2016.
- Ohio increased from 1.5% in 2015 to an estimated 2.1% in 2016.
- Virgin Islands increased from 1.5% in 2015 to an estimated 2.9% in 2016.
- Updated the Employee prefill generic procedure to format month, day, and year correctly.