This report is designed for you to view a list of all invoices in your system. The balance amount will update as you post your payments in TempWorks. This is a great report to see the total of sales for a specific client for a given period.
Where You Can Run This Report
This report can be run in Enterprise under All Options > Reports. Select the Sales & Invoicing category on the left.
You can also run this report in Beyond under the B menu > Reports. Select All Reports and search by the report name or select the Sales & Invoicing report group
- Branch: A drop- down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch or any combination of different branches in the list.
- Date Filter: A drop- down determining what field your date range filters on.
- Weekend Bill Date on the invoice
- Invoice Date on the invoice
- Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range.
- End Date: Ending date of your desired date range.
- Customer Filter: Filters for a specified customer name on the invoice.
- Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. Has the following options:
- Date Filter
- Due Date
- Customer- Department
- (no grouping)