Direct Hire Billing Fees
This report is designed to show you the direct hire fees that have been setup on assignments and whether the amounts have been billed or are still waiting to be processed. This is especially helpful when you are breaking up the bill amounts into multiple payments to ensure proper tracking.
1.Branch: A drop- down list of all branches in the user’s current hierarchy. Is a multi-value parameter so they can select all branches, just one specific branch, or any combination of different branches in the list.
2. Date Filter: A drop-down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Date Created
b. Start Date
c. Weekend Bill
3. Start Date: Starting date of your desired date range.
4. End Date: Ending date of your desired date range.
5. Show: A drop- down list of different filtering options. Is a multi-value parameter so you can select all filters, just one specific filter or any combination of different filters in the list.
b. Only: Total Billed Amount <> Fee Amount
c. Only: Total Billed Amount = Fee Amount
6. Expand All Detail: If this is set to Yes then when the report is run all of the detail rows will be expanded for you.
7. Rep Filter: Filters for the specified rep name on the assignment where the DH fee is entered on.