This release brings the Notice-To-Owner (NTO) functionality to Beyond, improvements to Pennsylvania PSD Code functionality, and many fixes across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Notice-To-Owner (NTO)
Notice-To-Owner (NTO) has been added to Beyond to be in-line with the functionality of Enterprise.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - NTO (Notice to Owner).
Enterprise - Pennsylvania PSD Code Improvements
Multiple updates and improvements have been made to Pennsylvania PSD Codes:
*Note* For more information on these changes, please see the following articles:
- Fixed an issue where the Task Register report in Beyond would not pull in newly created tasks.
- Fixed a timing out issue preventing E-Verify cases from being created within Beyond.
- Fixed an E-Verify error when navigating to employee records within Beyond.
- Fixed an issue preventing the ACA Hire Date from being able to be edited when the user has the appropriate permissions.
- Fixed a timing out issue when loading PO numbers within Beyond.
- Fixed a TextUs issue where blank messages would log on employee records within Beyond.
- Fixed an issue with the default Messages report showing incorrect totals due to duplicates.
- Fixed an error that would occur when multiple E-Verify cases are open for an employee.
- Fixed an issue preventing the continuation of E-Verify cases in Enterprise.
- Updated the “Payroll Summary Detail Export” report to include State FUTA Tax.
- Updated the CA Annual Pay Data report to include hours & wages for all assignments worked in the reporting year.
- Updated the default Timecard Session Review report to show the number of Epay vs Non-Epay Employees.
- Updated the Maine W4 to the 2022 version.
- Updated the California W4 to the 2022 version.
- Fixed an issue where the default I-9 form would add the Service Rep signature to section 3 of the form when the signature was not required within that section. This fix applies to both the desktop and mobile versions of the form.
- Added County of Hawaii Sales Tax at a rate of 4.7120%.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.