Welcome to December! The end of the year is quickly approaching, and this means that Year End processes have been in full swing.
This release brings a well-beloved feature from Enterprise into Beyond, a new Year End report, and fixes across many of TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Copy Job Orders
To help reduce the amount of time needed to create Job Orders based on similar information or from a Master Order, the ability to copy Job Orders has now been added to Beyond!
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the following article: Beyond - How to Copy an Order.
Enterprise - Year End Verification Report
To provide more information during the Year End process, a new report titled "Year End Verification" has been added to Enterprise which can be run after generating and verifying W2 and 1099 data within Step 3 of the Year End Worksheet.
*Note* For more information on this report, please see the following article: Year End Process / Closing the Year.
- Beyond Document Security is now able to be configured to allow “Write”, and not “Read”.
- The “City” field of an Employees Temporary Address now has a character limit of 50 instead of 30.
- Fixed an issue where emails were not sending intermittently within Beyond.
- Fixed issues with Beyond record types not syncing properly with Sense.
- Fixed an error that would occur when making edits to Security Groups.
- Updated the Yearly Sales report to run based off a year instead of Start and End Dates.
- Optimized the ACH Verification Report.
- Added a validation warning when switching an Adjustment Category setup within Administration between an Employee Deduction and an Employer Benefit.
- Fixed an issue where the Rapid Paycard Export was not able to be seen within the Enterprise UI while being within the correct hierarchy.
- Fixed an issue where a saved Assignment Enhanced Search was unable to be run when it contains the “ShiftName” field.
- Fixed an issue where Address Standardization would unlink Zip Codes from Sales Tax Jurisdictions.
- Fixed an issue where additional payments are able to be added to an Invoice Payments session in the event a user attempts to save the session after a different user had abandoned the same session while the session was still being edited.
- Fixed an issue preventing service reps from being able to log into HRCenter.
The Pennsylvania PSD Code of “070602“ is now tied to the municipality of “TYRONE BORO”.
- Added COVID-19 Required Documents to WebCenter.
Year End Updates:
- Within Step 4 of the Year End Worksheet, after selecting “Print Employer W2 Forms”, the Branch list will now only show available Branches within the selected EINC.
- Added a new Data Integrity Check error #70 for when the same Adjustment ID is used as an amount and benefit amount.
- Employee name (First and Last) has been added to the Error Check #6 of the Data Integrity Check.
API Updates: (For Self-Hosted Clients)
- Added a new endpoint to validate a Web User account's credentials so it can be used as a Single Sign-On for TempWorks products. This endpoint is "POST/Employees/webUser/validate".
1.) API database server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20211203_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20211203_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\login-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.