- Added the ability to track who submitted a candidate on an order. They are displayed on the data grid in Orders > Candidates when turned on by right clicking the datagrid header and selecting “Submitted By” and “Submitted Origin Type.” Also, a new context menu option has been added to navigate to the candidate’s submitter. This will be grayed out if the submitter is a Service Rep.
- Added Company Name to the Weekend Bill dropdown used in various areas of Enterprise. This will be useful for situations based on hierarchy structure and visible hierarchy where the dropdown can correctly display more than one option per Weekend Bill date.
- Add 'Branch Name' column to PeopleG2 search in All options > Integrations > PeopleG2.
- Updated the default document type in upload dialog to blank so users are required to purposefully select a document type. This will resolve issues of documents being uploaded under an inaccurate document type due to the required document type being defaulted to marketing.
- Users will no longer get an error when navigating back and then forward in the First Advantage background check wizard.
- Added more details to 520/521 errors that originate from third party integrations. This should help clarify where the error is coming from and who can assist with correcting the issue.
- Modified procedure Order_MoveOrder to grab the CountryCode configValue from the DefaultCountryCode config. If the country code is 826 (the code for United Kingdom), the proc will move assignments for employees with a null SSN. Assignments with a null SSN will not be moved if the DefaultCountryCode is 840 (United States of America).
- Added config type “MoneyNetworkUseCardNum”. When enabled, users can enter money network card numbers rather than account numbers.
- Modified the input for Custom Data money column types. This will make keying in these values more intuitive. To do this, the value is no longer prefixed with currency while in memory. From user perspective, this means that the value shows currency symbol only after you tab off it.
- Re-added the ability to bypass verifying card numbers for Solspark. Enterprise now checks the status of the PaycardVerifyCardNum config.
- Modified the fx_UpdateOrderAssignment procedure. Now, when updating customer PO Numbers and selecting both options "Apply to all child departments" and "Apply to all active orders and assignments" all active orders, active assignments and Ctxns rows (that have not been invoiced) will update.
- The Employee Transaction Report will now run no matter what parameters are selected. This would previously error when not running it with the "Show All Hours" option selected.
- Modified the sInvAbandon procedure to account for transactions affected by changing ACA Surcharge changes after abandoning.
- An error regarding not having solspark paycard setup will no longer come up when attempting to reverse an ADP paycard.
- Updated Missouri, Oregon, and North Dakota withholding tables per their respective withholding formulas.
- Updated San Francisco tax to be .711%
- Updated Virginia SUTA wage base to $24,200.
- Updated Pennsylvania and Ohio local tax rates
- Updated Washington sales tax rates for Q1 and Q2.
- The New York Paid Family Leave tax has been updated to be based on yearly annual amount rather than a weekly amount.
- Modified the South Carolina quarterly mag media file export to be compliant with the new file specifications from the South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce.
- Modified the the Georgia quarterly mag media file export to now report wage amount as the the employee's gross minus any exempt wages rather than the employee's amount taxable.
- Modified the Kentucky quarterly mag media file export to be compliant with the new file specifications for Kentucky wage and tax reporting.
- Added the ability to customize the message displayed after validation errors on the “SSN and LastName Combo Validation on Registration” validation option. This option is called “Validation error for duplicate SSN and Last Name” and functions the same as the custom messages on the duplicate email and duplicate SSN options.
- Modified the Application Info postfill procedure to update the How Heard of Detail field. This was previously only updating How Heard Of.
- Updated the prefill and postfill for the Default Dynamic State W4. Now, when assigning the Default Dynamic State W4 to employees that live in a state that doesn't have a state specific W4, a Federal W4 will be assigned with text at the top stating “For _______ State Purposes Only.” These states include:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- Added validation on GPA field for Education HR Center page.
- The instruction text on login page is no longer tan, the CSS has been updated to black.
- The “Required” text was missing on Surveys, this has been corrected.
- Added the ability to display HrCenter within WebCenter. The Employee > Show pending HRCenter workflows/documents config now has a third option called “Show Embedded.” Also, added a new role option “Employee – HR Center – Allows Employees to update documents in HR Center” that can be turned on for specific WebCenter Roles. The employee role controls if the HrCenter tab is available for an employee, if the tab is available they will be able to use HrCenter embedded regardless of what the config is set to. The config will control what the “GoTo Documents” link does (located under Pending Documents on the employees homepage). Note: if the config is set to “Show Embedded” but the employee does not have the HrCenter role, The “GoTo Documents” option opens HrCenter in a new tab.
- Modified the wc_Timeclock_UpdatePunch procedure to correct an issue with time clock punches not saving the local time
- Several features/fixes were completed for the beyond chat functionality that will be used with the future TempWorks Buzz app.
- Improved the loading on candidates. If a user added a candidate, it wouldn't display until the user refreshed the page or clicked on the load more candidates button. Now this will load immediately after an update.
- When adding a new job order from the quick add menu, users will be navigated to the new order after creation.
- The search results header menus will always display the entire column header menu with no scrollbar.
- Fixed the text wrapping on task tags. Extremely long tags will end with an ellipsis that can be opened.
- In Customer > Details > Departments, department trees can be expanded or collapsed without triggering a link to a department.
- When adding a PO number to a customer, the “Applies to child departments” check box is no longer required. Also, the “Active” checkbox has been removed from the dialog when creating a new PO number. It still appears when editing an existing PO number.
- Report viewer will no longer hang or get stuck while loading.
- Updated the Zip code validation on the employee work history, education and under employee details to prevent users from entering more than 10 characters.
- Creating an assignment draft on Employee A and navigating to any other employee would previously override Employee A and put Employee X in there. Employee A will stay in the draft now in this situation.
- Beyond will no longer save dates as the day prior to what the user selected.
- Corrected validations with prenotes to match how Enterprise does its validating on them.
- Updated validations on Street, City, State, and Zip Code when setting up a billing address. These fields are all marked as required if a value is entered in just one them. Nothing is required if no data is entered any of them.
- The left navigation pane will no longer overlap the main page content when a user refreshes the web page when looking at the advance search tables under settings.
- Service Rep selection will now stick when switching search types on tasks.
- Double clicking the “Complete Selected Tasks” button will no longer generate an error.
- Drafts for dialogs originating on the Dashboard are now labeled.
- Deleting a primary customer contact method will no longer throw an error.
- Quick adding an order will now navigate you to that order.
- Users will no longer get an error when attempting to edit an ACA hire date.
- The documents pages will no longer allow you to open more than one ellipsis menu at a time on individual documents.
- Search forms will no longer render without a card in the background. This only happened when navigating to a search form before navigating to any entity.
- The beyond loading indicator is now centered on the page while the page loads.
- Toasts (the popups at the bottom of the screen) now disappear at the appropriate time.
- Fixed a cursor issue that could present itself when editing a phone number.
TW API V3
- Users are now able to assign a task to someone with a HierIdAllowed above their own.
- When creating an employee from resume, bad default date values are now replaced with nulls. This will prevent errors from arising in these situations.
- Users will no longer get an error saying that the FileExtension cannot be more than 4 characters in length when uploading a resume.
- Added a new table function sHierAllowedRelateBySrIdent as sHierIdAllowedTreeBySrIdent was limiting results by cutting off items at hierarchy nodes above the user's allowed hierarchy, but would still be visible.