- Added ‘Web Public Name’ as a field under All Options > Administration > Employers. When the job board config called “Show Entity Name” is setup, what’s in ‘Web Public Name’ will display on Jobs in the Job Board. If nothing is entered and the config is setup, the Employer’s Name will be used instead.
- Added the ability to create and manage Message Action Type Security Groups within All Options > Administration > Security or All Options > Administration > Service Reps > Security.
- Added the ability to change the active status on mass mailer accounts. This is done in the Mass Mailer settings via the check box labeled Active.
- Added IA State BEN to the list of ID numbers required for IA state tax. This is found under Administration > Employers > Jurisdiction Setup.
- Optimized the speed in which messages are loaded.
- The Last Login section under the Manage Web User area will now be shown in the current user's time zone rather than UTC.
- Corrected a foreign key constraint error that could occur after creating an employee while the config 'WC_EEAutoCreateUser' is active. This config is responsible for auto creating web user accounts shortly after an employee file is created.
- Previously, if an employee had no information on the Address line 2 field, the address would not properly display on the 1095C form. Now if there is no information for the Address line 2, the address will be properly displayed after reprinting the 1095C form.
- In systems where there is not a default message action, an object reference error will no longer occur when attempting to log messages on a customer.
- The support options located at the bottom of the diagnostic information page will no longer be cut off when visiting it.
- Decimal fields under Integrations > Custom Data will no longer appear in scientific notation. This situation would only occur if there were over 16 digits in the field prior to this update.
- A Foreign Key Constraint error will no longer occur when creating a new WebCenter account in systems where an HrCenter license is not present.
- Previously, if the Direct Deposit Register report was ran and the results included a electronic authority check, the report would error. This error will no longer occur in this situation.
- Found and corrected an issue that could cause the employees washed status to not update to an IsWashed status (e.g. Familiar) correctly for unwashed applicants.
- Previously, if an Email account and a Mass Mailer account shared the same settings, one would errantly not work and deactivate the other. Now both accounts can work together and be active at the same time.
- Modified how WI taxes are handled for states outside WI reciprocity agreements to up to date standards.
- Updated tax rates for Mifflintown Boro to 1% for both resident and non resident. Also updated Fermanagh Township to 1% for resident and 0% for non resident.
- Added a configuration to require How Heard of upon registering within HR Center Admin. If this new configuration along with the configuration that allows the How heard of field to be shown on the registration page are turned on, new applicants will be required to enter in the How heard of field before they are able to continue onto their workflow.
- The “Download All Documents” button will no longer show up on workflows that do not have any documents to download.
- Improved the performance of the procedure ‘wc_Vendor_GetOrderCandidates’. This will cause loading times to improve when vendors navigate to the orders tab in WebCenter.
- Updated the ‘wc_report_TimecardsAdvanced’ procedure to specifically select the WebCenter product instance. This is to prevent errors from occurring when running the Timecards Advanced report.
- Improved handling of WebCenter passwords when created, edited, or removed.
- Added the ability to create and manage Message Action Type Security Groups within BMenu > Settings > Security Groups > Message Action Type.
- Added the ability to manage the following External Services. These services can be accessed through BMenu > Settings > External Services:
- Assess On Cloud
- Twilio Chat
- Message Stream cards on a Team’s Dashboard will now only display messages left by Service Reps on said team. The default dashboard will still display all service reps in its Message Stream card.
- Added a search filter for finding specific security group permissions when creating a new security group.
- Added the ability to dock and undock the quick view sidebar to the webpage. The button will look like an arrow and is located in the upper right hand corner of the quick view sidebar.
- Synced up the Beyond ‘Notes’ field to Enterprise’s ‘Why Temporary Work other’ field within the Employee Work Interest page.
- A notification stating, "The conversation will be logged as a message." will no longer be displayed when closing a live chat that contains no messages.
- Corrected an issue where the chat invite notification would send a duplicate message.
- The chat invitation notification will now correctly disappear when a chat has been accepted by the service rep or has been canceled by the employee.
- Corrected an error where chat messages from the service rep were displayed as being sent from the employee. Chat messages will now correctly differentiate messages from the employee and service rep.
- The default pay rate field will now display up to the hundredths place so that pay rates that are $10.50 will display as $10.50 instead of $10.5.
- Removed the email address fields when resetting a web user password as this field is still being worked on and does not do anything at the moment.
- Timestamps will now display the correct time instead of displaying, “a few seconds ago” even if the message was logged minutes or hours ago.
- An error will no longer occur when a user deletes a resume and then navigates to the record’s visifile.
- Positioned the chat status indicator to be on the upper right corner of Live Chat icon instead of the upper right corner of the entire webpage.
TW API V3
- Added API support for Buzz Web Timecards.
- Added a parameter to filter on assignments which can create time cards called @CanGenerateTimecard on twapi3_Assignment_Search.
- Found and corrected a NULL reference error that could occur when creating a Web User Account via an API call.