We've made it to the end of 2022 which means the tax updates for 2023 are right around the corner! This release brings custom Beyond session expiration functionality and plenty of other fixes and enhancements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Beyond - Session Expiration
Administrators have the ability to setup custom Beyond session expiration timeframes for their users. This means that, as an admin, you can configure Beyond login sessions to expire automatically within a period of inactivity (in minutes).
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Session Expiration.
2023 Tax Updates
*Note* A separate release will be taking place over the weekend of 12/31/2022 that contains all of the 2023 tax updates.
The following is a high-level overview of the 2023 tax updates:
- Added support for custom Direct Hire order types to update the financials section of the job order.
- Renamed "Interest Code" to "Interest Codes / Skills".
- Fixed an issue with Sense syncing records when related to staff branches.
- Fixed an issue where the check date would not be formatted correctly when exporting check register results to an Excel file.
- Fixed an issue where the required document would not appear when creating a new job order.
- Fixed an issue where driver's license information was not being sent to First Advantage within the correct format.
- Fixed a visual issue preventing new users from being able to be seen within the user list in Bridge.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate timecards were being created for Pay Codes and Assignments when timecards have already been created within WebCenter.
- Updated the staged invoice report to work with “InvMonthly” invoice run types.
In Job Board
- Fixed a re-directing issue when utilizing the search functionality within the Job Board.
- For UPPER MILFORD TWP/EAST PENN S D, updated the LST rate to $52.
- For Allegheny and Allegheny County GP, PA, added a Sales Tax record for Zip Code 15003.
- For East Huntingdon, PA, updated the LST rate to $47.
- Added East Huntingdon Twp, PA, for Zip Code 15666.
*Self-Hosted Note* The Enterprise signing certificate has been updated for this release (previously expired 2022/12/21). Versions of Enterprise before 12/30 may raise warnings if your environment restricts execution of untrusted assemblies.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.