Welcome to 2023! This release brings additional functionality to the "Assignments" tab of the Employee record in Beyond, the addition of the "PO Number" field within the "Financials" card of the Direct Hire assignment record in Beyond, and plenty of other fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Added the following functionality to the "Assignments" tab of the Employee record:
- You can filter the assignment(s) within the list by Status.
- You can log a message by selecting one or more assignments within the list.
- You can send an email by selecting one assignment from the list.
*Note* For more information on this functionality, please see the article titled Beyond - Assignment Details Overview.
- Added the "PO Number" field within the "Financials" card of the Direct Hire assignment record.
- Fixed an issue where inactive branches would appear within the Beyond hierarchy tree.
- Fixed a validation error that would occur during an Asurint background check with an employee that has a Montana driver's license.
- Fixed an issue where TextUs messages were not being logged on the employee file.
- Fixed an issue with the “Expiration Date” parameter within Required Documents.
- Fixed an issue where required documents would not apply to newly created job orders.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate timecards would be able to be created based on the Cost Center.
- Fixed an "Invalid Column Name: InvIdent“ error that would occur when using the Commission Module to pay out commissions.
- Added the "Consolidate Invoice With Parent" column to the default Customer Change Log report to show if there had been changes to where invoicing is handled for a customer record.
- Fixed an issue preventing an applicant from registering to a different EINC with the same SSN.
- Fixed an issue with WebCenter logo caching which was preventing users from being able to log into WebCenter.
- Updated the description of the “Customer - Invoices“ role permission to state “Shows customer a list of paid and unpaid invoices“.
- Updated the Approved Web Timecard Details report within WebCenter to display all related vendor information.
- Fixed an error that would occur when accessing contact invoices within WebCenter.
- Linked the Zip Code 15026 to the Allegheny, PA tax code.
- Updated the Bethel Tulpehocken, SD LST rate to $52.00.
- Updated Des Moines, WA sales tax to 10.1%.
- Updated the Mag Format Type for Georgia Mag Media Files to CSV.
Email server changes require a manual SQL migration script (20230113_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 from the TempWorks GitHub repository ) to be applied using appropriate paths:
> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File .\20230113_self-hosted_sql_migrations.ps1 C:\ProgramData\TempWorks\config\api-email-server
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.