Welcome to July! This release includes optimizations around the usage of email in Beyond™, the introduction of a brand new standard EEO report, along with additional fixes.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- Optimized the time it takes to Mass Update Rates within the Assignment Search of Beyond.
- When searching for Email Templates within Beyond, the search will execute once the user stops typing within the Search field.
- When adding attachments to an email that ultimately exceeds the 25MB size limit, you will be presented with an error, notifying you that the size limit of the email has been reached.
- Added additional tooltips when utilizing email templates in Beyond.
- Fixed an issue where custom app icons where causing the application to crash when using an Android device.
- Fixed an issue where punches were not showing when switching between assignments within the application.
- Made improvements to the Staged Check report to include hours summary and employer benefit amount totals.
- Fixed an issue with SHL assessments results reports not opening in HTML and PDF formats when the same formats are returned from SHL.
- Fixed an issue where Step 5 of the ADP Wisely screen was being cutoff.
- Completed JobBoard updates for ADA compliance.
- The Multnomah County Tax has been updated to only apply to Multnomah County residents in Oregon.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.