What Is It?
Insight is an integration partner that specializes in finding you the best employees by utilizing customized assessments.
There are two Insight integrations that can be utilized by your organization. Both of which are integrated within HRCenter:
- A sexual harassment training page for an applicant to go through.
- A background screening of questions for an applicant to fill out in categories at risk behavior, dependability, drugs, theft, violence, and W/C fraud.
Insight Integration Setup
*Note* This integration does require additional setup and an existing relationship with Insight. For more information about getting this setup, and pricing inquiries, please contact your TempWorks Account Manager.
The setup process includes the following steps:
- You will need to send a list of all branch names that will be utilizing the integration to Insight rep.
- Insight creates branch tokens for both the Spanish and English evaluations and sends them to you.
- You will provide your PM with Spanish/English tokens for each branch.
- A web technician assigns the tokens to your HRCenter and creates the page(s).
- You will then verify that the integration works properly in your application and insert the page into your standard application workflow.
Depending on the page the applicant goes through (background screening or sexual harassment training), there are slight variations as to what the applicant will do and what will be posted within Enterprise.
Insight - Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Once the applicant has completed the Insight Sexual Harassment training, a message will be logged on their respective employee file within Enterprise, and the page will be marked as completed within their workflow.
*Note* The applicant needs to spend one hour within the sexual harassment training. In the event the applicants HRCenter session has expired after completing the training, the page will still be marked as completed and a message will be logged on the respective employee file within Enterprise. Once the applicant logs back into their application session, they will be able to continue through their assigned workflow.
Insight - Background Screening
Once the applicant has completed the Insight - Background Screening page of their workflow, the following information will be posted as a message on the employee record within Enterprise:
- Integrity issue (yes or no).
- If yes, then which integrity issue(s).
- At risk (yes or no).