What is the Insight Worldwide Integration?
Insight Worldwide is an integration partner that specializes in finding staffing firms the best employees by utilizing valid, legal, integrity and behavioral pre-employment testing.
TempWorks and Insight Worldwide offer two integration to employers, both of which integrate into HRCenter:
- A pre-hire integrity test that is valid and legally identifies applicants who directly admit to risk behavior including, dependability / unexcused absenteeism, illegal or onsite drug use, theft, violence, and worker’s compensation fraud
- A sexual harassment and hostile workforce prevention training – Individual state compliance requirements available
This article Includes:
- Insight Worldwide Setup Overview
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Process
- Integrity and Behavioral Screening Process
- Insight Worldwide Customer Support Contact Information
Insight Worldwide Setup
*Note* This integration does require additional setup and an existing relationship with Insight. For more information about getting this setup, and pricing inquiries, please contact your TempWorks Account Manager.
The TempWorks and Insight Worldwide customer support teams will be available for any questions throughout this process.
The setup process includes the following steps:
- You will need to identify and send a list of branches that will be using the integration, to your Insight Worldwide customer support team
- Insight Worldwide will create branch tokens for each branch and return the tokens to you and to your TempWorks support team
- A member of the TempWorks support team will assign the tokens to your HRCenter and create the appropriate page(s).
- You will then verify that the integration works properly in HRCenter and insert the page into the applicable workflow(s).
Depending on the page the applicant goes through (integrity screening or sexual harassment prevention training), there are slight variations as to what the applicant will do and what will be posted within Enterprise.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Process
Once the applicant completes Insight Worldwide's Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, a message will be logged on their respective employee file within Enterprise and Beyond, and the page will be marked as completed within their workflow.
*Note* California non-supervisory applicants must spend one-hour within the sexual harassment training to be compliant with state employment laws. California supervisory employees must complete two-hour training.
For employers in Illinois, New York or other states that require harassment prevention training, please refer to your state law or contact Insight Worldwide regarding content and training time requirements for your state.
In the event the applicant's HRCenter session has expired after completing the training, the page will still be marked as completed and a message will be logged on the respective employee file within Enterprise and Beyond. Once the applicant logs back into their application session, they will be able to continue through their assigned workflow.
Integrity and Behavioral Screening Process
Once the applicant completes the Insight Worldwide- Integrity and Behavioral Screening page of their workflow, the following information will be posted as a message on the employee record within Enterprise and Beyond:
- Integrity issue (yes or no)
- If yes, then which integrity issue(s)
- At risk (yes or no)
- Phone: 888.314.8908
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.insightww.com
Insight Worldwide - Support Contact Information
If you need to contact the Insight Worldwide customer support team for questions or assistance, use the following information: