Don't forget Mother's Day is May 9th. Enjoy these updates and don't forget to thank all the moms you know. 💐
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
- We've set limits on worksite radiuses when setting a punch location on a worksite to help with Buzz Geolocation. Lower limit is 10 meters to account for accuracy with cell reception and the upper limit is 3,200 meters to ensure the worksite location is not too large.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to properly cancel out of the window when assigning multiple employees an onboarding workflow
- Beyond Teams will now more accurately display service reps in a team when quickly editing and saving without having to refresh
- Updates have been made to reduce errors for new Self-Hosted clients attempting to log into Bridge.
- We've made improvements to Geolocation (used with Mobile Time Punching) so users should see more accurate mapping positions when punching and receive fewer error messages when trying to punch in at a worksite.
- When entering time for Timecard Entry in Buzz, users on mobile devices will see the time picker displayed in standard time instead of military time
- The My Information section in Buzz will now only be available after an employee has logged back into their profile
- Fixed an issue where some buttons were not properly displaying for select users using Android devices
- There have been a few updates made to the settings menu in Buzz including the new My Information section which will allow users to see address information, update contact info, and change their web user password. Check out Employee: Buzz Overview for more information.
- Updated the default Clarus New Hire and Payroll Feed exports to reduce erroneous week close errors
- You can now email more than 200 employees utilizing an email template without receiving time out errors. Keep in mind that if you are not utilizing a mass mailer provider(ex. mandrill), emailing large numbers of people at once can get your email marked as spam for certain email providers
- The Contact record actions menu will no longer display duplicate options
- Fixed an issue where more than one custom COVID pay codes were not able to be paid on the same check.
- Fixed an issue where HRCenter was not properly skipping the intro page when the skip intro config was enabled
- Updated the Employee Paycheck Stub Report in WebCenter to properly display taxable wage base when Medicare and Supplemental Medicare taxes
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.