This release contains a complete restyle to the Buzz application, improvements to the Mass Update Rates tool in Beyond, and plenty of more fixes and improvements across TempWorks products.
*Note* For all self-hosted clients, as always, ensure you install all updates to give your users the best experience and new features.
Buzz - UI Restyle
The Buzz application has gone through a complete restyle.
*Note* For more information, please see the updated Buzz articles, found here.
Beyond - Mass Update Rates Improvements
Updates and improvements have been made to the Mass Update Rates tool within Beyond including UI restyling, the ability to create new assignments, and more.
*Note* For more information, please see the article titled Beyond - Mass Update Rates.
- Fixed a display issue with the “Supervisor Phone” column under the “Assignments” tab of an employee record.
- Record types are now automatically linked to messages depending on record type a message is being logged on.
*Note* For more information, please see the article titled Beyond - Message Logging.
- When attempting to open the HRCenter tab for an employee from a hierarchy that is out of view of the employee's assigned HRCenter Tenant, an error message is displayed indicating that it is either not setup or out of hierarchical view.
- Fixed an issue where white spaces were not being filtered out during signature validation.
- Fixed an issue where answers within a survey would re-order without warning.
- Updated the Oregon W4 to the 2023 version.
- Updated the Kentucky W4 to the 2023 version.
- Updated the New York W4 to the 2023 version.
- Added a Spanish version to the default W4.
- Fixed an issue within the Turnover Detail report which was preventing Placements from displaying as intended.
- Fixed an issue preventing employees from viewing their Pay History within WebCenter.
Congratulations! You've made it to the end of the release notes. Like what you read? Click the thumbs up below.