Invoice Delivery Method
Purpose: This report allows you to see how each specific invoice is setup to be delivered (printed or e-mailed). If it should be e-mailed, it shows one of the e-mail addresses that are setup to receive the invoice. To see a full list of e-mails setup to receive the invoices, go to the customers billing setup. If there is no e-mail address and the e-mail column has an e-mail in it, that means there is no e-mail setup for invoicing.
1. Start Date: Starting weekend bill date of your desired date range
2. End Date: Ending weekend bill date of your desired date range
3. Group By: A list of different fields to group the data into on the report. It has the following options:
c. Invoice Date
f. No Grouping
4. Date Filter: A drop down determining what field your date range filters on.
a. Weekend Bill on the invoice
b. Invoice Date on the invoice
4. Email/Print: A list of the different invoice methods setups on the customer record.
a. All Invoices
b. Print Only
c. Email Only
d. Print and Email